Tuesday 2 October 2012

DIGITAL TYPE RESEARCH

For the first part of my research I selected one of my ideas from the brain storm which was "traced digital type". I found this process would be the best choice in terms on design as my strengths are not in illustration. I then went onto the popular typographic website www.dafont.com and simply typed in words and phrases I collated from looking up the definition of melt. I chose to search the words dripping, heart, ice and other design ideas and found these results.


Dripping


VTKS Laundry


Dripping paint

Meltdown


Melttastic


Plasma drip


Heart

Bleeding heart.


Earth heart


Heart heaven


Heartache teen crush


Paper hearts



3D 

Cup of tea


La boldyta


Slice


Snarkys machine


Zou



Flames - Ice
Seaweed fire AOE

Ice caps

Arcade fire


Old firehouse


The night of the fireflies



Serif - San serif


Majoram



Voor

Znikomit 'no25

Bauserif


Nouvelle vague






This helped me find some typography designs that I particularly liked and possibly wanted to use in my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment