Thursday 1 January 2015

CONTEXT PRACTICAL: NEWSPAPER FINAL

I ordered 10 x newspapers for the exhibition, which detailed the different sections within the exhibition. Links to Adorno's theory about standardisation and snippets of the artwork. The exhibition programme was a non-biased publication because I didn't want to feed the audience any views on the work so I could get a genuine response. Maintaining the brands consistency I used a similar to the promotional posters.













Overall I am really pleased with the outcome of my newspaper, I think it explains exactly what the exhibition has to offer without being to biased on the situation and the themes within the magazines. I also think the publication links really well with the themes within my dissertation in regards to mass media, which does include newspapers which is a direct link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment