Tuesday 23 December 2014

CONTEXT PRACTICAL: SOUND SAMPLING MUSIC CLIPS

Due to the sound section within the exhibition being interactive, I had to create soundbites that showed the sampling of songs to further reinforce the standardisation in music.








I used the software virtual DJ to mix and record the songs together to illustrated the similarities. I am no where near a DJ but the outcome of the songs worked well and were clear in showing the comparisons. Below are the sound bites I will upload to the MP3 players and the audience will interact with.






Using alternative methods towards my design work, is somthing that is enhancing my skills and work as a designer and although difficult at times I feel that I made the theme of standardisation clear within these mixes.

No comments:

Post a Comment