Tuesday 1 April 2014

FESTIVAL BRANDING: AUDIENCE RESEARCH

For my brief I found that the audience would really determine what kind of festival I would be able to create, I knew initially from my research that the festivals took place in the summer time to concede with people breaking up from work and education as a celebration of what they had achieved that year.

With this in mind I decided to create a survey to get some first hand research and comments on what people want from a festival or find out common traits that they would like to see.


I did an online survey asking a range of people from ages 18 - 28  to get a mixed review of ideas.


Online Results

















From my survey I found a lot on interesting comments a lot of people preferred going to a festival in england but with a eurpean setting with this in mind, I think this is something I will consider in catering for my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment