Friday 28 March 2014

ACOUSTIC AVENUE: MUSIC FLYER RESEARCH

For the event Acoustic Avenue I wanted to research into music flyer designs that were relevant the acoustic style or had interesting layouts.

I began my research by looking into past 'acoustic style' flyer designs as a source of influence.







From my research I found the flyers to have vintage feel and had a strong visual influence with guitars. With the event being aimed at students I wanted to do something a bit more modern and relatable so I looked into other styles of music flyers and focused on the layout.







I really like the first set of flyers and the wide set image that instantly draws the audience to the flyer, this is something I would like to also experiment with in work ad develop on the more modern aesthetics that I have look at above.

No comments:

Post a Comment