- Information point
- Icon based
- Messages and notification button for orders
- Wish list
- Shopping bag
- Event categories
- Easy to navigate
- Trends created by users through a scrapbook style.
- Likes, views, comments and share buttons
- An option to find the items in the collage and price with a direct link
- Stop trends people have posted
- Categories of clothes, beauty and accessories
- Locator pin to find things / stores in your area
- Look book of alignment genres
- Barcode scanner to check online inventory
- Direct link with Instagram #F21xMe
- Follow looks and regular trends
- Bright colour and pattern designs which make the app standout.
- Drag and drop features on items that go to a tote or online wardrobe option.
- Sorting features for clothes to make a it easy for the user to navigate
- Online cookbooks for users to follow and keep unto date with.
The apps above all have different features that are unique and interesting, I really like the visual aesthetic of the Nasty Gyal app as it's fun and youthful which would be relevant to a 20 something target audience which was mentioning the brief. I also like the features in the Polyvlore and the Forever21 where it allows users to create / post their own looks for users to look at and it makes it more personal the user.