Thursday 1 May 2014

CONTEXT OF PRACTICE: EXHIBITION PUBLICATION DESIGN

For my context of practice practical, I decided to create an exhibition booklet to go alongside the exhibition designs, to inform the guests on what the event was about. I would also propose to put further information from my questionnaire in their.

I decided to research into publication design in the form of exhibition magazines to get a sense of the type of aesthetic and style they would come in to create synthesis. 


I didn't want to zine to take form of any black cultural designs such as tribals patterns ext, because I felt this would be a little cliche, however when looking into colour schemes this will be something I would consider due to my exhibition having different sections within in it, I would propose to use bright colours to break this up. 











I would want to create the zine with a minimal approach but using bright colours and striking photography to break up the content, like in the images above.

No comments:

Post a Comment