Thursday 3 April 2014

CONTEXT OF PRACTICE: BRIEFING QUESTIONS

From the last context briefing I took down a selection of questions that were to be answered when doing the brief which are answered below.

What is a publication?

To publish is to make content available to the general public. While specific use of the term may vary among countries, it is usually applied to text, images, or other audio-visual content on any traditional medium, including paper (newspapers, magazines, catalogs, etc.). The word publicationmeans the act of publishing, and also refers to any printed copies.

How is it made?

In regards to my topic the design is a collection of A3 posters and a small A5 book with all the artwork within it. 

What format could it be?

The format of printed material will range between A5 - A3 and the digital proposals will be at a variation of scales.

How is the format relevant to the content?

The format of my work is relevant to the context in regards to it being based about the media and the exhibition is a form of publicity and media for women to be seen in.


The Production should be dictated by the theme of my essay, In doing this I felt that I had a more clearer idea on what I had to do in the brief and how to execute it.

No comments:

Post a Comment