Saturday 1 March 2014

YCN OASIS: BEAD HIVE

After researching into crafting techniques, I wanted to experiment with beading. I knew there was a bead shop in the corner exchange and decided to go for a visit to see if I could find any beads to fit my design.

I spoke to the woman in store and explain what I wanted to do and she recommended that I used small glass beads with super glue and a tweezer to create my design.




Considering my design and stock I wanted to use I brought a multitude of beads that cost me in total £8 which is quite expensive! Including the glue and tweezers all together I spent around £10 which was only going towards a set of 3 designs. However this is an crafting idea that I really wanted to execute and thought would be beneficial to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment