Saturday 15 February 2014

ASOS: FURTHER PRINT RESEARCH

For the proposed printed element of the brief, I brought one of the magazines to take a closer look at to get an idea of what kind of colours, formats and font's they used. The magazine uses a multitude of layouts and grids and has a lot of content placed onto one page to create impact. The magazine also has interactional features for it's audience to play with such as stickers and flyers.











I also looked at other competitors that ASOS have, such as Topshop to see how they displayed their work for it's consumers to relate to and buy. The magazine uses hand rendered type to create a sense of friendliness and personalisation. It also uses a vast amount of white space and small text to compliment the images. 










Looking into these magazines has given me an idea on how I can approach the design of mine and my partners printed collateral.

No comments:

Post a Comment