Friday 15 November 2013

SYDNEY BEAUMONT VISIT

After getting some samples of stock sent to me I didn't receive the stock I really wanted to use. I decided to talk to James in the print room to se if he could recommend any places that sold, bright / coated stock. He suggested that I visit sydney beaumont which is a paper / vinyl stockists so I contacted them for a visit and asked if some class mates wanted to come with me. On this visit James, Vicky, Sam, Rinesh, Bobby and Tristian all decided to come with me.














Although the stock was all vinyl based I brought some reflective mount board stock to experiment with for cover stock. I really enjoyed this visit as I saw all the different types of colours and stocks out there that I wouldn't necessarily of thought about and will deffinatley visits again.

No comments:

Post a Comment