Thursday 6 March 2014

YOKE: TYPOGRAPHY RESEARCH

From my initial developments I wanted to create something with glitch style type. I decided to research into the art of glitching to see the multitude of ways typography can be displayed and altered as a source of influence.





This style of glitching is what I would like to re-create it still is readable to an audience but also creates a interesting outcome visually with the use of angles and geometric patterns which creates the type into an image.










Looking at these multitude of outcomes has given me an idea of the ways in which I can experiment with this style of typography. I want to create something that still has a element of glitching but it legible and readable for the audience to connect with, which will be done through development.

No comments:

Post a Comment