Thursday 20 February 2014

NOIR CLOTHING: BUSINESS CARDS / BRAND IDENTITY

For the Noir brief I wanted to research into some excising designs out there to see the range of opportunities I could explore with this brief. I decided to initially research into business cards designs and brand identity in case I want to take the project further for the client. I will look into monochromatic designs as this is what the client asked for.

Business Card

I looked at business card designs that experimented with type alignment, shape and print finishes. Although the for this brief I will just be digitally creating the designs, it will also give me an opportunity to recommend  to the client what they can do with the design when the come to production.

















Branding

I started to research into some branding and identity features, to see the range of things I could possibly produce for the rest of the Noir brand. I focused on black and white designs to see the options I could create with my design but still keeping within what the clients needs.









From these of items I propose to create a letterhead, business card, flyer and folder. In producing these items I will maintain a consistent design throughout to ensure that the company looks professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment