We created some business cards, a tumblr blog and letter heads to give out to people in Leeds city centre and the university campuses. We called our project 'Asos Mode' as a working title so that our work would come across as professional and apart of the brand.
After collecting all our information and posts from the blog I decided to analyse the findings and find the main points that I thought would be useful.
What would you like form a new Asos app?
- A personal / tailor made shopping experience that is relevant to what you need. This could possibly include a questionnaire to see what the user wants.
- Combine all the apps together and make it more simple.
- Categorising clothes by body shape and trends / genre styles.
- Offers and deals on clothes that notify you on the phone.
- A more directed approach to males and their needs.
- Mood boards on different trends and styles for people to look at, and celebrity styles to Asos alternatives.
What do you predict are the new trends?
- Folk wear, florals and knitwear.
- Bright florescent colours, gym wear and lycra
- Wide leg pants
I found by doing this primary research it was very beneficial in the development of finding what our target audience wanted directly. However I felt the results were already things that Asos had covered or other competitive stores. One consumer stated that they don't really know what they want until they get it which I found was a good point. On the other hand I do feel like we found out a lot of good point to move forward with and to build a concept around.