Wednesday 29 January 2014

SECRET 7": ALBUM ART

In my initial designs I wanted to create a design that had a textured or geometric theme to represent the electronic and surreal vibe of the song. I decided to collect an analyse a selection of vinyl covers that had a similar style that I wanted to incorporate as a source of inspiration.

Geometric: I looked at a variation of geometric style designs as a source of inspiration for my album cover as I feel this will flow cohesively with the electronic vibe of the song. 












Textural: I looked a variation of textural designs that work with a dripping and liquid effect. This is something I want to incorporate in my designs as the main focus of my design is based around surrealism and fluidity. 














After looking at these designs I want to experiment and develop my design with a texture theme to represent the surrealism in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment