Friday 10 January 2014

YCN OASIS: PRIMARY RESEARCH

I went to visit the Trinity Leeds store from the images I did took, informed me on how I could put my typographic messages into context. The store had a variation of outlets from placards, digital projections, labels and swing tags. 











I also asked the assistants if could take further images for mock ups, this was something they were not letting me do at first but after explaining it was for a competition they allowed me to take a few extra images.






Going into the store first hand gave me a good idea on how I could push the brief further in regards to the concept of where my typography can be set out. From this body of research I found that the store use of lot of novelty objects like placards and frames, also an extensive use of vinyl stickers and installations. This is something I want to research into further for my designs into the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment