Saturday 28 December 2013

PRINT & WEB: PRIMARY RESTAURANT RESEARCH

During the christmas break I went to a few restaurants. I looked at the style, aesthetics and menus in the restaurants as a source of inspiration for what I was going to make. All of them were English - Italian which is what my restaurant is based upon. 

Angelica

Restaurant







Branding





Website









San Carlo


Restaurant





Branding






Rosso

Restaurant






Branding











Looking at these restaurants and their websites has allowed me to see how these companies brand together consistently. It's also has allowed me to see the variation of what they offer on their menus down to their websites. This has enabled me to see what I can include for this brief to push it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment