Saturday 30 November 2013

DESIGN FOR WEB: GALLERY RESEARCH

For my gallery, I wanted to have the latest editorial covers to put onto the page. I sourced the majority of my images from the websites of the magazines and pinterest which I collated onto boards that would also be featured on my website.



 




Considering the results of my survey a lot of the comments from my target audience requested:
  • Designers of the magazine and the aesthetics including type, ect.
  • Models
  • Photographers
  • Websites
I collated most of this information from my summer brief blog and the websites I went onto which are all sourced onto the Pinterest boards and website. Although some of the information was quite hard to find I did get the majority of the vital information my users wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment